UPDATED ON PRIVACY GDPR 679/2016
By GEMsecuritysystem GSS Largo Rotonda Garibaldi # 5 / b 30174 Venice - Mestre, Tel. +39 3397667315 Fax. +39 0415351975 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as owner of the treatment, informs you pursuant to Art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your information will be treated in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) The subject of the treatment
The data controller processes personal data, identity and non-sensitive (in particular, your name, social security number, p. Iva, email, telephone number - later, "personal data" or "data") that you supply during registration to the website owner and / or when subscribing to the newsletter service offered by the owner.
2) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- A) Without the consent (art. 24 lett. A, b, c Privacy Code and Art. 6 letter. B, and GDPR), for the following purposes Service:
- Allow to register to the website;
- Manage and maintain the website;
- Allowing subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and possibly additional services requested by you;
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual obligations arising from contractual and tax relations with her, into being;
- Fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations, community laws or an order of the Authority;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent or malicious abuse for the website;
- Exercising the rights of the owner, such as the right to legal defense.
- B) Only upon its specific and distinct consent (arts. 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Objectives:
- Send them email newsletters, business communications and / or marketing of products or services offered by the owner. Please note that if you are a client, we will send you communications related to services and products of similar Holder to those of you already received, unless his dissent (Art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
3) Method of treatment
The treatment of his personal data is realized by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both paper and electronic and automated.
The Holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of employment for the Service Aims and no later than 2 years after the data collection for Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to Data
Your data may be made available for the purposes of art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- A employees and associates of the owner, in their capacity as employees and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- A external companies to support activities in the study of the feasibility of your project, for technical management of the project, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (such as provider for the management and maintenance of the website , suppliers, banks, professional offices, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Holder, in their capacity as external controllers.
5) Data Communication
Without your express consent (art. 24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code art. 6 letter. b) and c) GDPR), the owner can communicate your data for the purposes of art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities as well as to all other persons to whom disclosure is required by law for the fulfillment of those purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
6) Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will be processed on servers located within the European Union of the owner and / or third party companies responsible and duly appointed as data processors. Currently our servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It is in any case understood that the owner, should the need arise, will have the right to move the location of the server in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Holder ensures henceforth that the transfer of non-EU data will be in compliance with applicable statutory provisions stipulating, if necessary, arrangements which ensure an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses under the European Commission.
7) Provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.A) is required. In their absence, we can not guarantee or register on the site or the Services to art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.B) it is optional. It may then decide not to give any information or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided in that case, you will receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to services offered by the owner. In any case continue to be eligible for services under Article. 2.A).
In its capacity as an interested party, the rights under Art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR namely, the rights to:
- A) Get confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form;
- B) Get informed:
- Origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- C) Get:
- The update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The declaration that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also as it regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- D) To oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- The processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator via email and / or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right to object, set out in paragraph B), for direct marketing purposes by means of automated it extends to the traditional ones and that still remains the possibility for the person concerned to exercise their right to object even only partially. Therefore,
- Where applicable, also the rights contained in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of reply, right to oblivion, right to treatment limitation, the right to data portability, the right of opposition), and the right to claim the Guarantor Authority.
9) How to exercise the rights
You may at any time exercise its rights by sending:
- A registered mail addressed to: GEMsecuritysystem By GSS
Largo Rotonda Garibaldi # 5 / b 30174 Venice - Mestre, Tel. +39 3397667315 Fax. +39 0415351975
This website and the services of the owner are not intended for children under 18 years and the owner does not knowingly collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information about children were inadvertently recorded, the Holder them off in a timely manner, the request of users.
11) The owner, manager and agents
The data controller is GEMsecuritysystem By GSS Largo Rotonda Garibaldi # 5 / b 30174 Venice - Mestre, Tel. +39 3397667315 Fax. +39 0415351975. The updated list of those responsible and in charge of the processing is kept at the headquarters of the owner of the treatment.
12) Changes to this
This Information may vary. It is advisable, therefore, to regularly check this Notice and to refer to the latest version.